Captain Moussa Dadis Camara official website design and development. Released under management of RUBICS Business Solutions. Moussa Dadis Camara is an officer of the Guinean army who is currently serving as the President of the Republic of Guinea’s National Council. He joined the Army of Guinea in 1990 as a corporal and was later appointed as the Chief of Fuels at the Guinean army base in Kindia, about 60 miles northeast of Conakry.
From 2001 to 2002, Dadis was sent to Sierra Leone as a member of the United Nation’s peacekeeping troops. In 2004, President Conté sent Dadis, along with several other Guinean soldiers, to Bremen, Germany, for 18 months’ military training. In November 2008, he was named head of the Guinean army’s fuel supplies unit, a branch of the Guinean Minister of Defense’s cabinet.
He was one of the leading mutineers in the 2008 Guinean military unrest. Prior to the December 2008 coup, he was not well known by the general population.
• Full site
• Gracefully degrading code (for older browsers)
• Based on TESTO Free CSS Foundation Template. http://petermikhael.com/testo-free-css-foundation-template.html
• Tested and working in all major browsers including IE6
• Professional design
• Design is created using the 960PX Grid System (wide design)
• SEO friendly HTML code
• jQuery Shadobox
• Flash Header Slide Show with flag simulation
• Contact Form